You can feed your dog’s inner Big Foot when you treat her with Yeti Dog Chew Small Himalayan Cheese Dog Treats. This all-natural, long-lasting dog treat is made from yak and cow milk, creating a cheese chew that’s sure to get your beloved pup drooling. The hard cheese is made using a centuries-old recipe by the people in the Himalayas—making it a real treat for anyone who loves a good adventure, or even just cheese lovers! A great alternative to traditional chews, Yeti makes a treat that’s non-staining, has minimal odor and doesn’t splinter. So, you know that it’s more than just another delicious chew. It’s safe and healthy too!
- Easily digestible cheese chews are gentle on your dog’s stomach, for a chew you won’t feel guilty about!
- This healthy chew doesn’t contain salt, making it a delicious alternative for pet parents watching their pup’s sodium.
- Yeti chews don’t splinter the way many other chews on the market do, ensuring a safe and delicious treat.
- It doesn’t stain, so it’s as safe for your furniture and carpets as it is your pup’s tummy!
- This chew is even safe for sensitive human noses—an odorless chew won’t disturb you and your family while your canine companion munches away.
Ingredients: Yak Milk, Cow Milk, Lime Juice.
Crude Protein 69.0% min
Crude Fat 4.0% min
Crude Fiber 2.0% max
Moisture 13.0% max
Small – 120 Kcal/piece
Medium – 300 Kcal/piece
Large – 420 Kcal/piece
Intended as a chew and not to serve as a replacement for a complete and balanced meal. Not suggested to let your dog finish the entire chew in a single sitting. When item becomes too small for your pet to safely chew, put piece in microwave for 90 seconds. Allow to cool before giving to your pet.
Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety.